Home Contact Us

What's NewEventsIssuesCommunityProfilecontact Me

Our Government
About StPaul's

How do I:

  1. find a job?

  2. apply for Employment Insurance?

  3. obtain a passport?

  4. obtain a Social Insurance Number card?

  5. replace lost or stolen identification (I.D.)?

  6. find information about immigrating to Canada?

  7. find information about studying in Canada?

  8. contact the Prime Minister?

  9. contact Government of Canada departments and agencies?

  10. contact Cabinet Ministers / Heads of Government Departments and Agencies?

Visit our gateway to other federal, provincial and municipal government resources
or contact us if you have any other questions.

   © Carolyn Bennett 2004. All rights reserved.